Friday, October 4, 2013

Jalapeno Popper Dip

I Have Football Fever!
I am a HUGE fan of watching Football.
It doesn't matter if it is NFL or
a Hometown High School game.
It is a good thing I like it so much,
seeing that I have a Dallas Cowboy
Fan Die hard for a husband!
So when football season rolls around,
I try to come up with a few new recipes
to serve while the game is on.
I made this up at the same time that I made my
So if you have time, make them BOTH,
you wont be sorry! 
 
Jalapeno Popper Dip
2 (8oz.) Cream Cheese ~ softened
1/2 C. Mayonnaise
6 Jalapeno Peppers~ minced
2 Garlic Cloves ~ minced
1 1/2 C. Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
1 C. Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
1/2 tsp. Cumin
1 TBSP. Onion ~ minced
2 tsp. Lime
1 C. Panko Bread Crumbs
 
Preheat oven to 350
Combine all ingredients together
except the bread crumbs. Spread into a
baking dish. Top with bread Crumbs.
Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Serve warm or chilled with
corn chips.
TOUCHDOWN!
Lark
 
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...