Saturday, November 23, 2013

A New DIY site for Crafts / Christmas Cards

The Holiday Season has started!
If your like me I tend to start planning
on DIY decorations and crafts to add
that homemade touch to the holiday's.
  I search all over the internet
 looking for the newest and latest idea's.
 This year I have found
a fabulous D.I.Y site that has a ton
of idea's to inspire you.
JULEP  has everything from
Holiday craft ideas, Fonts, Party,
DIY Wedding to Holiday Tips and
much, much more!
 
*Just LOOK at this cute
Scratch Off Advent Calendar.
 I just know you are going to find
a ton of ideas to get you in the
crafting mood.
 
Another MUST visit Site you
are going to be thrilled you found
is Minted here you are going
to find a huge selection of Holiday
cards to personalize with your own
photo's to send to everyone on your
Christmas list.
Take a peek at a few samples~
 There are so many to choose from.
I cant wait to get my order back
to send off to my family and friends.
Not only can you make holiday
cards, you can make party
invitations, birth or wedding
announcements.
The possibilities are endless.
 
You can also follow Julep
and Twitter HERE as well as
 
HAPPY CRAFTING!
Lark
 
Minted has given me a credit to use for
the purchase of my own Holiday Cards
in return for advertising their site to
Lark's Country Heart readers.
 
 



 
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...