Sunday, August 15, 2010

Orange Pancakes

Well it is finally starting to cool down a bit here in Nevada. I HATE the Summer....I only live in Nevada because I HATE the snow more! (lol)
So when we leave our swamp cooler on through out the night, I love the feeling of having to pull my covers up higher to ward off the "chill". My favorite time of the year is Fall. As always I start looking for "Fall-ish" recipes to try come that time of year. so this is one of those I can't wait to try out.

Batter:

2 eggs
2 C. heavy cream
1 (12 oz.) can frozen Orange juice concentrate; thawed
2 C. Pancake mix

Syrup:

1 C butter
1 C. sugar
1 (12 oz.) can of frozen orange juice concentrate

Make the batter first by mixing together the eggs, cream & thawed orange juice. Then blend in pancake mix until just mixed in. Cook on heated skillet until browned on both sides.

For the syrup in a sauce pan heat butter until melted. Add in sugar & juice. Heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is heated through out. DO NOT BOIL. Serve hot along side the Orange pancakes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...