Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lark's Chocolate Gravy

If you havent ever tried or heard of
Chocolate Gravy....you have been
missing out! I mean what could be better
than starting off your morning by having
Chocolate for breakfast?!
I have been making this for my family 
for over 10 yrs. I dont make it often,
usually on special occasions or holiday's.
But when I do make it....you would think I
was awarded the "Best Mom of the Year"!
We serve it on Hot from the oven
Homemade Biscuits.
So if you are feeling as if you could use
a dose of appreciation from your family....
MAKE THESE TODAY! (lol)

Lark's Chocolate Gravy
(Will make 2 1/2 Cup's)
1 (14oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 C. Evaporated Milk
1/2 C. Cocoa Powder
1 C. Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla*

In a sauce pan combine all ingredients.
Stir constantly until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to a soft boil for 1 minute.
Now your ready to serve!
Store this in a covered container
in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Breakfast of champions!
Lark


1 comment:

Sara said...

I have heard of this before, but never have made it - now I have a recipe, so I know what I'll be making for Sunday morning breakfast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...