Friday, March 29, 2013

Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs

These are EGG-cellent!
 
If your like me, you LOVE those darn
Reese's Peanut Butter Egg's!
I have NO idea why they are so
much better in "egg" form, but they are.
And I am ADDICTED to them!
That is why I HAD to come up with
my own recipe for them.
 
Homemade Peanut Butter Egg's
1 C. Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 C. Butter~ softened
2 C. Powdered Sugar
1 1/2 C. Graham Cracker Crumbs
Chocolate for dipping
 
In a mixing bowl combine the
peanut butter, butter until smooth.
Add in both the powdered sugar
and cracker crumbs, mix until incorporated.
Using a large metal spoon, form
dough  into an egg shape.
 
Place on a wax paper lined pan.
Place in the freezer to set up for
at least 30 minutes.
*At this point you might want to start
melting your chocolate for dipping.
Take each egg and dip into the
melted chocolate. Place on a
lightly sprayed wire rack.
Drizzle extra chocolate over
the top of each egg.
Store in an air tight container.
HAPPY EASTER!
Lark
 
 


1 comment:

The Better Baker said...

Be still my heart! Isn't it just amazing how the shape can make a difference???? I know what you're sayin! SO glad you shared this yummy recipe. Pinning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...