Monday, September 23, 2013

Butterscotch Pumpkin Toffee Muffins

WARNING: These are addictive!
Since creating this recipe, I have
had to make 2 batches....NO I didn't
eat them. However all my taste testers
just couldn't stop with one. And I had
promised my husbands co-workers
a treat on Monday. Needless to say
I had a double batch!
 
Butterscotch Pumpkin Toffee Muffins
2 C. All Purpose Flour
1 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
3/4 C. Sugar
1/4 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 C. Buttermilk
1 C. Pumpkin puree
1/4 C. Oil or Apple Sauce
1 Egg
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 C. Butterscotch Chips
1/4 C. Toffee Pieces
 
Preheat oven to 350
 
Sift together first (5) ingredients.
In a separate bowl combine the
buttermilk, oil, egg, and vanilla
Beat well until smooth. Add this to the dry
ingredients, stir to blend. Fold in the
butterscotch chips and toffee pieces.
Scoop into sprayed muffin tins.
Bake for 20-28 minutes.
Let muffins set in pan for a couple
of minutes then turn out onto a cooling rack.
I drizzled mine with a
maple flavored icing.
DIVINE!
Lark
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...